- Generac Generator
- Geo Thermal Heating, Cooling & Domestic Water
- Oil Tanks
- Plumbing Fittings & Accessories
- Radiant Floor & Snow Melt
- Water Filters & Housing
- Water Heater Accessories
- Circulating Pumps & Controls
- Heating Ventilation and Air-Conditioning
- Commercial Water Heaters and Storage Tanks
- Water Heaters
- Boiler Accessories
- Union Steam
- Weil-McLain Gas
- Peerless Gas
Taco Smart Plus Hot Water Recirculation Pump
SmartPlus can save up to 12,000 gallons of water each year and reduce electrical consumption up to 94% when compared to traditional continuous run domestic hot water recirculation pumps.
How the SmartPlus Circulator Works
Using state-of-the-art electronics, the SmartPlus will monitor and record the home’s hot water usage pattern for the first week (7 days) of operation. For the next 7 days, the SmartPlus repeats the preceding week’s usage pattern to cycle the pump, providing instant hot water at all fixtures only when needed. This process will be repeated every 7 days. An optional “Pulse” mode can be selected which sets the SmartPlus to run for 150 seconds every 10 minutes maintaining hot water at all fixtures.
- Automatic Operation — The SmartPlus has two operating modes – “Smart” or Pulse”. Set the control board toggle switch to the desired mode and the SmartPlus does the rest! The pump never needs to be reset and NO TIMER OR ACTIVATION BUTTON IS REQUIRED to control pump operation. Hot water is always available in seconds.
- Vacation Function — After 36 hours of inactivity the pump will automatically TURN OFF and remain off until hot water usage is detected again.
- Exercise Function — While in vacation mode the pump will cycle on once every 7 days and run for 10 seconds to prevent any corrosion or scale buildup.
- LED Display
- 3 Year Warranty