- The Eliminator self-cleaning system -designed to significantly reduce or eliminate buildup of lime, sand and other sediment inside the tank. Reduced sediment buildup helps Master-Fit water heaters maintain their rated energy efficiency and reduce water heating costs. Self-cleaning system also helps prolong tank life.
- Built-in induced draft blower – produces power-induced draft of makeup air prior to burner ignition. Provides more efficient control of heat through the flue collector. No draft hood or barometric damper required.
- Rated as a category 1 appliance – can be commonly vented with other Category 1 appliances, using standard metal type “B” vent
- PERMAGLAS ultra coat glass lining – exclusive process provides superior protection against corrosion. CoreGard anode rods with stainless steel core provide additional corrosion protection.
- Three water connection options -hot and cold water connections can be made through top, front or rear of water heater. The Eliminator self-cleaning device operates when cold water is connected through front.
- Intermittent electronic ignition – eliminates standing pilot, includes power ON/OFF switch, provides flame failure response in less than one second